Right now we have extend the return period. The total return period is now 30 days.
We offer a return period of 14 days from the day you recieve your package. The product has to be returned in the original Vagabond box and any damage may cause a charge up to 100%, depending on the damage. Our return policy does not apply to shoe care and soles. These items cannot be returned and refunded.
Please follow these simple steps:
1. Contact our customer care team using the contact form below. State your order number and the products you want to send back.
2. Our customer care team will then send you an email containing a pre-paid return label. Simply print out the label and place it on the box, preferably on top of the prior delivery information.
3. Place the product/products in the original shipping box, or any other solid box.
4. Close and tape it securely.
5. Leave the parcel at your nearest pick-up point.
Your package will now be sent back to Vagabond (may take up to 6 days). When your return arrives at our warehouse it will be handled within 24 hours (weekdays). You can follow your return by typing the tracking number given on the return lable on: postnord.no.
When your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. The transaction takes up to 5 working days. Please note that if you keep part of an order the shipping cost will not be refunded.
If you want to make an exchange, just go through the return process and place a new order online.
If you have been sent a faulty product please contact our Customer Care team (English and Swedish speaking) at Contact or call +46 340 541203. Be prepared to state your order number.
All Invoice services are provided by Klarna AB. The invoice is sent seperatly to your e-mail. Please contact their custumer service directly if you cannot find it. Make sure to pay your Klarna invoice on time even though you want to return your order / item(s). use the invoice you received with the order and deduct the amount for the item(s) you returned. The invoice will be credited at first when the return is approved and handled. If you have any questions regarding your invoice you are welcome to contact Klarna customer service at klarna.com.