We have extended our return policy until 2019-01-15 and we always offer free returns on all orders.
We offer a return period of 14 days from the day you recieve your package. The product has to be returned in the original Vagabond box and any damage may cause a charge up to 100%, depending on the nature of the damage. Our return policy does not apply to shoe care and soles. These items cannot be returned and refunded.
Please follow these simple steps:
1. Pack the item inside the original Vagabond box. Put the items inside a larger box and seal it tightly. Please use a strong outer shell for protecting the items during the transport. In order for us to verify your return, always include the receipt you recieved with the original shipment.
2. Place the return lable you received with the package on the box. If you somehow lost the return lable, please contact Customer Service: email@example.com (English and Swedish speaking) and we will send you a new one.
Your package will now be sent back to Vagabond (may take up to 6 days). When your return arrives at our warehouse it will be handled within 24 hours (weekdays). You can follow your return by typing the tracking number given on the return lable on: postnord.se, postnord.fi, postnord.dk.
If you have a Vagabond Store nearby you can return your order in person.
1. Find the nearest Vagabond Store here. Please note that you cannot leave your order in the Vagabond Store at Sankt Eriksgatan in Stockholm, Sweden.
2. Pack the shoes inside the original Vagabond box. In order for us to verify your return, always include the receipt you received with the original shipment.
3. The staff in the store send a notice to Customer Service at our headquarters that the return is approved.
All the returns are handled by Customer Service from our headquarters in Sweden and you cannot get the refund directly from the Store.
When your return is approved, we refund the price of the merchandise you returned, back to the same card you paid with / used at the time of order. When returning a full order, we will include the original shipping cost in the refund but deduct an administrative return cost for 50 SEK. The transaction takes up to 5 bank days. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you as soon as your return is handled.
Products purchased from our outlet cannot be returned in our physical stores. Please follow the instructions and send them back to our warehouse.
If you want to make an exchange, just go through the return process and then place a new order online.
If you have been sent a faulty product please contact our Customer Service (Englich and Swedish speaking) at Contact or call +46 340 541203 as soon as you discover the fault. Be prepared to state your order number. Customer Service will then help you with your claim.
All Invoice services are provided by Klarna AB. The invoice is sent seperatly to your e-mail. Please contact their custumer service directly if you cannot find it. Make sure to pay your Klarna invoice on time even though you want to return your order / item(s). use the invoice you received with the order and deduct the amount for the item(s) you returned. The invoice will be credited at first when the return is approved and handled. If you have any questions regarding your invoice you are welcome to contact Klarna customer service at klarna.com.